Monday 12 March 2012

When artists collect other artists's work - Rémi Thériault

Rémi Thériault, Ottawa photographer.

I asked Remi if he had collected other artists work. he told me has a couple of small pieces.
"No real collecting. Mostly friends."
Here is his list, and a representation of their work, not the actual pieces.


Amanda Meehan
Self portrait.






 Amy Thompson







I really like Amy's work - and not only because she did the above piece of children with owl's heads, similar to my piece Parliament Luncheon. I don't know which one came first.
She is on my wish list. 



 Daniel Martelock









 Guillermo Trejo





Howie Tsui





Spectral, by Howie Tsui. (handout photo)




 Of Manga and Mongrels (composite), by Howie Tsui. (handout photo)




Carp Feed, by Howie Tsui. (handout photo)

Magida El-Kassis






Michelle Wilson





Michael Ross



Theo Pelmus






Tony Fouhse



No comments:

Post a Comment